cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

404 on My Products page, Yikes on Account Settings

Hi there,

I'm trying to get through to My Products page on Godaddy, but it 404s each time. When I try go to Account Settings, I get the below message:

Yikes

Something went wrong and we're working feverishly to fix the issue.
Please wait a bit and try again.

This has been happening for the last two days. What's up, is it something on my end?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: 404 on My Products page, Yikes on Account Settings

@ProBeautyHost17 - Not likely, unless you're trying to access the account through your Pro dashboard instead of logging in directly. If you haven't already done I'd try clearing your browser cache/cookies once more. Alternatively, you could try logging in using a Chrome incognito window or FireFox private browsing window. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ProBeautyHost17 . Thanks for posting. I'm not aware of any issues like this affecting multiple customers. Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, you'll want to try to connect with support to see if they can find an issue. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted

Thanks for the reply. Knowing that's its not on Godaddy's end, I reached out to our IT company. Turns out they're being overly zealous with our server security, and have accidentally blocked off parts of GoDaddy's IP addresses somehow.

It's seems account.godaddy, and nz.godaddy have been blocked, and the odd help article. This is an odd request, but how can I find a list of GoDaddy IP addresses so I can whitelist them?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ProBeautyHost17 I'm glad you were able to figure out the cause of the issue. I don't know of any list of all of our IPs. Unfortunately, for security reasons, if this did exist, we wouldn't be able to provide it publicly. You may be able to find a list online though. Sorry Man Sad

Highlighted

Hi there,

So our IT company has taken off all of our site filterings, and I'm still seeing 404 and Yikes. This began not long after I added GoDaddy ProSites dashboard. It couldn't have anything to do with that, can it?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

@ProBeautyHost17 - Not likely, unless you're trying to access the account through your Pro dashboard instead of logging in directly. If you haven't already done I'd try clearing your browser cache/cookies once more. Alternatively, you could try logging in using a Chrome incognito window or FireFox private browsing window. 

View solution in original post