Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Auctions Home Page Feature Failure? Paid but domain is not listed

I have paid £16.79 for Auctions Home Page Feature. ( domain pis.tv

It's been 10 days but my domain is not even listed on Godaddy auctions.

What happened to my order? Is there anything I have to do in order to make it work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Auctions Home Page Feature Failure? Paid but domain is not listed

Hi there @aalta,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with getting your domain listed for sale. Please make sure that you've followed all of the necessary steps to get it listed. If you're still having issues, then you should contact our 24/7 phone support team for help. You can find your local number listed here. You can also get help from our chat support team. They are available Monday – Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (GMT/UTC -7) on our US Help Page. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi there @aalta,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with getting your domain listed for sale. Please make sure that you've followed all of the necessary steps to get it listed. If you're still having issues, then you should contact our 24/7 phone support team for help. You can find your local number listed here. You can also get help from our chat support team. They are available Monday – Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (GMT/UTC -7) on our US Help Page. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New

It says Solved. But how?

Godaddy took money from my card for something they don't sell.

I was told that my domain was rejected. If a domain was rejected, why don't they put the money back?

I paid that amount for listing. If not listed, why are they still charging me?

I wrote to auctions@godaddy.com (I was told to write to thus address on Chat) and explained the issue but no reply at all.

Doesn't Godaddy know hat they took money from someone's card for nothing?
So Godaddy should contact me. If they are doing a honest and serious business.