cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Customer service transferred me several times but did not solve my issue

On the 27th of January GoDaddy updated my site and messed up the check out page. I contacted Go Daddy and they told me it would cost 84.31 to fix my site and do all updates and fix the issue. I called back the next day and told them during to update they messed up the menu button buttons So I was put on hold and transfered for over 2 hours and kept getting transfered several times and being put on hold everytime. Each time I was transfered to a differant department. Then I was told that the department that tried to fix my site was the wrong department and they told me they would refunded the 84.31 but this department told me I needed to pay 50.00 to fix the issue. I paid the money and they said it would take a couple of days to fix the button issue. On Febuary 4th I called back and talked to another person and they told me I needed to purchace another plan to fix all issues so I paid 164.34. Checked my site tonight and the site is still not fixed and was transfered and put on hold several times again for hours again and have ask several times to speak with a supervisor and was told a supervisor would call me back in less than 5 minuites 45 minuites I called go Daddy back and was put on hold again and a supervisor finally answered and told me that my ticket has been completed a couple of hours ago and I told them It was not fixed so, The Supervisor Ebony said I would have to respond to an email that I was sent last week and tell them it was still not fixed and that was all she could do beacause it was a differant department. I have never had to deal with anything like this where differant departments in a company does not know how to address issues and fix things they mess up and keep playng the shell game transfering and putting people on hold so they don't have to deal with the real issue. Could a manager with customer service please look into this and finally get it resolved for me.

Frank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Very sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with our support team @Lakesidelures. Quality of support is something that we take great pride in and this definitely doesn't sound like the type of experience we want customers to have. I will have your feedback forwarded on to improve how things are done. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues. If there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Very sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with our support team @Lakesidelures. Quality of support is something that we take great pride in and this definitely doesn't sound like the type of experience we want customers to have. I will have your feedback forwarded on to improve how things are done. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues. If there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post