cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Ordered The Wrong Product a Couple Hours Ago and Want it Cancelled or Funds Transferred To Website

Smiley Mad How do I access Live Chat? Have read all the forum suggestions and they aren't helpful and have me running in circles and getting very frustrated, have 10 tabs open in GoDaddy and none are helpful. I don't have time to sit on the phone on hold. I can't find the "Chat Page" mentioned in the suggestions to leave open until the chat button shows up.

I bought a Hosting package in error and wanted to set up a Website instead that I can use with my already owned domain, which is an additional price. I don't have a lot of money for both. If you can't transfer the funds paid I want to cancel my account.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Kellarlln

Sorry, we cannot handle any billing issues via our support forums. You will need to either call our support team or access our chat support. Live chat is available Monday through Friday from 5am - 6pm Arizona time on the United States - English version of our Help page (help.godaddy.com). 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support