cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't login to my godaddy account

login.png

I tried everything in the manual and changed my password via email. But I could not log in.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Hi @User1209. Thanks for posting. We're not currently having any issues with our login servers. If we were, you wouldn't have been able to log in to this account to create this post 🙂 If you're still not able to log in, and you've already cleared your cache, then I'd suggest contacting support to see what your options are. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

this is another account (facebook).
i can't login to main account.

i tried all. clear cache, mobile browser, secret mode, another PC....
Community Manager

@User1209 - I see. In that case, I'd suggest contacting our customer care team so they can make sure the account is not locked for some reason. Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.