cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I

Not being sent to a checkout page to sign into PayPal

Just another Go Daddy [removed by moderator]

When I choose to pay with PayPal why am I not being sent to my PayPal account to sign in and choose what card I use????

The last two months I have chosen to use Paypal, Go Daddy  just automatically process the payment, when I choose the PayPal option.  When I should be sent to my PayPal account to choose my different cc's or my bank account.

THAT IS THE WHOLE IDEA OF CHOOSING PAYPAL TO PAY MY BILL IN THE FIRST PLACE.

ALONG WITH THE SECURITY OF PAYPAL.

Everywhere I turn with Go Daddy it just leaves another bad taste in my mouth and I've been here for years.

1 REPLY 1
Super User II

Hey there @BennyK 

When you first connected your account to use PayPal as your payment method, you already gave permission for GoDaddy's system to charge whatever the preferred payment method is on the PayPal account. That's just the way it works with this system. I use PayPal on many sites and they're similar. Some I have to login to PayPal and some I don't. It depends on the way the site your buying from uses the PayPal API for purchases.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community