cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ONCE AGAIN, GODADDY ACTIVELY PREVENTED ME FROM RUNNING MY BUSINESS

Two weeks ago, Godaddy and Outlook stopped playing with each other, forcing a password entry every five minutes which disrupted my work. It took four hours of my time to resolve, time which should have been spending on chargeable work.

GoDaddy cost me money.

This morning, I had a time-sensitive, business-critical email to send before I left to attend a client. This time, despite entering the password correctly and then changing the password, Outlook would not connect to my account at all. The email is languishing in my outbox, the deadline has passed and I have had to set off to see another client so cannot remain in the office to resolve this until later in the day, when it will be too late.

GoDaddy cost me money.

In the words of Hudson in the movie Aliens, "how do I get out of this chickens**t outfit?"
1 REPLY 1

Hi @DeltaNovember

Thanks for posting in our forums. I'm not sure which Outlook version you are using but when Outlook continuously prompts to enter a password, this is usually due to a corrupt profile. The best way to resolve that issue is to backup your message, remove the profile and re add it. Another way this can occur is if the password was changed but the new credentials were not saved, so if you log out of Windows, restart Outlook and then you should be prompted to enter your credentials again. Further instructions on how to resolve these issues can be found on support.microsoft.com 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support