Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pls refund my account

I just woke up to see $95.88 billed my paypal account on

Transaction ID:Invoice ID:

1LA98719A0870122H
1364065630_USD_9588

Please i never did that transaction, billing department pls refund that money to my paypal.

I also wish to know what service was paid for.

why have you closed your live chat? ain't you bold enough to talk to customers?

I had to call on phone and waited the whole night for response, this is not fair, even little business have livechat,

Here is a screen shot of it on my paypal, pls start the refund asap and let me know what hosting service you billed me for

godaddy.png

6 REPLIES 6
Rockstar II

@datacraft wrote:

I just woke up to see $95.88 billed my paypal account on

Transaction ID:Invoice ID:

1LA98719A0870122H
1364065630_USD_9588

Please i never did that transaction, billing department pls refund that money to my paypal.

I also wish to know what service was paid for.

why have you closed your live chat? ain't you bold enough to talk to customers?

I had to call on phone and waited the whole night for response, this is not fair, even little business have livechat,

Here is a screen shot of it on my paypal, pls start the refund asap and let me know what hosting service you billed me for

godaddy.png

@datacraft you'll need to contact Godaddy support directly, no one here has access to your account.

---

How can I contact them?

The live chat is no where and I have to wait all day on phone?

I can't keep wasting phone bills waiting cos i'm calling from Nigeria.

Hi @datacraft

Thanks for posting in our forums, @justingodfrey Is correct, you will need to give our support team a call to handle any billing issues. If calling is not an option for you, you may try our live chat. Live chat is available Monday through Friday from 5am - 6pm Arizona time on the United States - English version of our Help page (help.godaddy.com). 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hello @justingodfrey and @charminglygeeky

it's so unfortunate that godaddy has disabled live chat, they used to responsive, may be they have a lot of big customers now so they no longer have time for start ups, i will begin moving out my domains as they expire and hosting and will tell my friends to also do same.

If i can not chat with hosting providers and all you do is to give me some crappy link that brings me back to this annoying page that shows me the same thing. i don't see the need to continue, go to namecheap.com and see the speed with which they fix issues.

All i want right now as i pack out my stuff from here gradually is my refund. afterwards you will never see me here again.

Hi @datacraft

We're sad to hear you are thinking about leaving. Our chat support is available on our help, not community page. Sorry you've having issues reaching them. Because this is a public forum and we have no access to your account, billing issues cannot be resolved here. For immediate assistance, you'll want to give our support team a call.

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

@charminglygeekyand @justingodfrey

It's either you don't read my post or you choose lie about what you already know about your company

I told you that i have been on the support page for hours and there is no option for chat

i even sent an email to support@godaddy.com and billing@godaddy.com and I got this reply where they clearly stated that I can only get help by calling or reading some stupid article. will reading these articles get me my refund?

You people purposely want to frustrate customers from getting in touch. that's Ok

If ygodaddy_suppport.pngou still insist there is a working chat programme.

May be there is an exclusive URL for big players, you cna as well send me the url to get them on live chat