cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Refund for domain I don't want

Hello, 2 hours ago I received a mail for a bill for a domain that has autorenewable enable, which i didnt know. I didn't ever used that domain and didn't buy it in the first place because it was too expensive for me.

I want a refund for this and i need help! How should I proceed? I don't have a special support number for my country, how should I contact the support?

I need help! Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @Alexandru-Sorin,

For product cancellations and refunds, most requests are going to be account specific so you need to contact our customer support team. You can check out our refund policy to review if your product/services may be eligible for a refund with cancellation: https://www.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx?pageid=19963&prog_id=PROG_ID 

Our customer support teams are great at helping you determine if we can help resolve an issue with a product or helping you review your account for cancellation and refund eligibility. By contacting our live support teams they can give you more details to help you with the specific accounts and charges in your account. You can find the best number in your local area by going to https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx.

You can also try to access GoDaddy chat by clicking on the "Product Support" link at the bottom of our United States homepage. You may have to manually change the region you're located in, to the United States if you're not located in the US. The chat button may not appear if the chat queue is super busy. You can leave your browser open to the chat page and the chat button will reappear when the queue becomes available. Chat hours are available Monday through Friday from 5AM to 6PM (Arizona, USA time zone: GMT-7:00).

We’re unable to issue refunds on behalf of customers through Community. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Hi @Alexandru-Sorin,

For product cancellations and refunds, most requests are going to be account specific so you need to contact our customer support team. You can check out our refund policy to review if your product/services may be eligible for a refund with cancellation: https://www.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx?pageid=19963&prog_id=PROG_ID 

Our customer support teams are great at helping you determine if we can help resolve an issue with a product or helping you review your account for cancellation and refund eligibility. By contacting our live support teams they can give you more details to help you with the specific accounts and charges in your account. You can find the best number in your local area by going to https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx.

You can also try to access GoDaddy chat by clicking on the "Product Support" link at the bottom of our United States homepage. You may have to manually change the region you're located in, to the United States if you're not located in the US. The chat button may not appear if the chat queue is super busy. You can leave your browser open to the chat page and the chat button will reappear when the queue becomes available. Chat hours are available Monday through Friday from 5AM to 6PM (Arizona, USA time zone: GMT-7:00).

We’re unable to issue refunds on behalf of customers through Community. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Hwajin Kim — Customer Number: 

I don't want to renewel below that. please refund it.

ORG Domain Renewal :  fwkc.org   1 Year 1 Domain     $20.17
Private Domain Registration Renewal : fwkc.org   $9.99    1 Year     $9.99  

Hi @hwajin,

Thank you for posting, as previously mentioned you will need to contact our live support about your refund options. This is not a support forum and your issue appears to be account specific. Thanks!

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

i want refund my domain because its not working for me please can i get refund

Community Manager

Hi @PegasusP. Thanks for posting. Please see the response from @RachelM above. She's laid out the steps you should take if you'd like to request a refund. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.