cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Where is Skrill?

I'm new here and I just wanted to join GoDaddy Auction. So after I carted my domain and membership fee, I cannot check out since it's giving me only three options (Cards, PP & UnionPay). Ah. All I have is skrill, What shall I do?

Even I cannot see #Skrill option over here Payment Methods We Accept for Purchases

Plus they don't have an email support and I don't have a budget to call since each $ is worth 28 times over here.

Please brief me about this ? #Skrill4GoDaddy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @Bro987. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! As of January 2018, we no longer accept the Skrill payment method. However, if you only have access to Skrill, you may be able to set up a prepaid card with them and use that. 

As for support, if you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @Bro987. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! As of January 2018, we no longer accept the Skrill payment method. However, if you only have access to Skrill, you may be able to set up a prepaid card with them and use that. 

As for support, if you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post