cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is live chat no longer ever available?

Hi, 

I am very upset that LIVE CHAT is never available AND you don't have any email! I am abroad. Calling is not an option. I need urgent support immediately. I paid for domain transfer and a year of hosting and now a month later I get an email saying Domain transfer was DELETED? WTF? I did everything Go Daddy requested and paid in full for the transfer and Whois Privacy. And now this? What the hell? When I paid for a year of service LIVE CHAT worked fine. And now it is suddenly NEVER available. Is this a trick or a change of some sort? If I can't have this resolved and cannot even get the most basic support by NORMAL MEANS, I will have to reconsider staying with Go Daddy for hosting. This is UNACCEPTABLE.  

Please have someone contact me asap. This is unreasonable and makes your business look bad. 
THANK YOU

.COM Domain Transfer 
(associated with: WEBSITE REDACTED
Purchased on original receipt: 1236010531

2 REPLIES 2
Helper I

Yeah, server support used to be great - now I can't even find the button for CHAT, I think it was removed. I no longer recommend GoDaddy to my clients.

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that, @techguy. We do still have chat support, but not specific to the server support we had at one time. Our chat team is available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.