cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my domains and money dissapear

they do not want to give me my money back, they do not want to give me my domains, all they can say is that i should wait.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @cynthigv2002. Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues. 

It sounds like you've already been in contact with our customer care team and now an escalation has been created. Any delay you experience related to an escalation (typically up to 72 hours) is usually due to our advanced teams addressing other customer issues that escalated prior to yours. In some cases, especially if 3rd party payment vendors are involved, the wait can be longer as we have to wait on their reply. We do take every issue very seriously and yours will be addressed as soon as possible.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.