• Building and Managing a Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    firepot
    Skilled

quick shopping cart price

I am using Go Daddy quick shopping cart at the $49.99 month fee ( I have been offered a 12 month discount) and was told my version was 'grandfathered in' .  I see their new shopping cart goes for $29.99.  Can't they just roll mine into the newer cheaper rate?  If I have to rebuild the store I may go else where or close up shop. 

5 REPLIES
    Employee
    Employee

Re: quick shopping cart price

Hiya @firepot!

Thank you for posting! Can you reach out to our team about this? We can't really discuss billing through a public forum. Thank you!

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    JayStar
    Novice

Hey @firepot

What happened with your old version vs. the new one? Did they honor the new lower price?

After a template update several years ago that obliterated all my backlinks, I'm very nervous about upgrading - I may have to rebuild it and if that is the case, I'm moving mine to Shopify.

Are you liking the newer version? Does it have abandoned/unsold cart stats?

firepot
    Skilled

I have not called them yet.  I paid the monthly fee and just haven't got back to this issue.  I'll try to move it up the priority list and let you know.

RogerHunt
    Novice

Why can't I find the section for shopping cart activity?  Does GoDaddy have help available in the U.S.?

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @RogerHunt,

As mentioned in your other post, assuming you're using GoCentral/Website Builder as a product, you should check out this link to our Help article about getting your online store published https://www.godaddy.com/help/get-my-store-published-23904. Should be helpful as you set up your store. Take care!

Rachel

GoDaddy Sr. Community Manager
    Contact GoDaddy Customer Care 24 hours a day, seven days a week at https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx