cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain please help.

I have brought a domain, called "csgoflip.co.uk" now i have also set up a website on vultr, which uses the IP of 104.238.184.80. Furthermore once i tried to change the name servers i keep getting the same e-mail saying "Error: Name server pending addition is not registered: ns1.csgoflip.co.uk

Before you post any replies please take into account i'ma website design noobie, and quite honestly everything I've done so far has been off reading books & wiki pages. If you need any more information let me know.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Domain please help.

@Aston2000x wrote:

I have brought a domain, called "csgoflip.co.uk" now i have also set up a website on vultr, which uses the IP of 104.238.184.80. Furthermore once i tried to change the name servers i keep getting the same e-mail saying "Error: Name server pending addition is not registered: ns1.csgoflip.co.uk

Before you post any replies please take into account i'ma website design noobie, and quite honestly everything I've done so far has been off reading books & wiki pages. If you need any more information let me know.

@Aston2000x Did you setup custom nameservers? If not, you're just adding ns1. to your domain is not how to setup nameservers. You need to find out what the nameservers are from your host. If you have godaddy hosting you need to select the default Godaddy nameserver option (top one).

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I

Re: Domain please help.

Now i'm hosting via vultr, and once i had a proper look on the website i found that their nameservers are ns1.vultr.com and ns2.vultr.com, now correct me if im wrong but will these need to be the name servers which i set up?