• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Does GoCentral support MachForm?

I have a domain and GoCentral Website for my photography and I would like to embed my contracts on my webpage for customers to sign. The site I use is MachForm and I am trying to confirm that GoDaddy site meets the minimum system requirements in order to run MachForm Self-Hosted which are:

PHP version 5.5 or newer
    MySQL database version 4.1.0 or newer

Can someone point me in the right direction? When I go to my products and manage, I do not have or see any options for adding PHP. Please help!

6 REPLIES 6
    Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Does GoCentral support MachForm?

You would not be able to add custom scripting or databases with GoCentral.

Thank you Nate. Are you aware of any programs that can be used to allow clients access to online contracts for signing?
    I’d like to be able to house them all online.

Super User III

You could use a hosted solution, or add a regular hosting plan and SSL certificate to install a self-hosted solution.  Either option can be integrated with GoCentral using an HTML section.

Thank you for the reply. Are there step by step instructions on here of how I may do this?

Have a Picture Perfect Day,
    Victoria Dunkle

Thank you for the quick reply. Are there step by step instructions on here for how I can do this?

Super User III
    Solution

I am not sure of a guide specifically on what you're doing. 

With a hosted solution the form software would be running on their servers and they'd provide you an iframe code.  To do self-hosted you'll need to set up a regular hosting account, SSL certificate, and install the software according to each vendors steps.

Then this article would show you how to add the iframe code in GoCentral.  If it does not show up you may need to assign a height for the HTML section that is slightly larger than the height found in the iframe code.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-html-or-custom-code-to-my-site-27252