• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

GoCentral Online Store print packing slips

According to this GoDaddy help page https://www.godaddy.com/help/web-stores-comparison-guide-24538?, I should be able to print either an invoice or a packing slip from my admin page for my GoCentral Online Store. Here is what it says:

Invoice/Packing Slip Printing 
    (Invoice/slip printed from the admin panel in your shop.)

I can only find a way to print an Invoice (which includes payment info and amounts). I wish to print Packing Slips that do not include payment info, as I was able to do when my store was previously on the Quick Shopping Cart platform. Please don't tell me this is another feature that I lost when I foolishly let GoDaddy talk me into switching platforms!

7 REPLIES 7
    Product Team
    Product Team

Re: GoCentral Online Store print packing slips

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Thanks for sharing the details.  I have included 'Print packing slip' feature, on our backlog.  I don't have an ETA at this point, but please stay tuned. 

Thanks,

Mohan Kumaresh

Product Manager, Online stores

I'm pleased to hear that a concern has been heard and a plan to correct it is in place. GoDaddy needs a formal way for customers to request improvements in the products, rather than relying on this forum for feedback. If you guys would only listen, you would find that many of our frustrations can be addressed by product improvements. It is lack of features in the GoCentral Online Store that makes the user's of that platform frustrated and snarky. In general Tech Support folks are friendly and responsive, but cannot help a customer in any way because there seems to be a complete lack of customer feedback through Tech Support to a person like you in Product Management.

Helper V

Yes, this feature is needed. I also suggest handling gift orders like Etsy. If you add a checkbox to the cart, when it is a gift order and they check the box, the packing slip will not show prices.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @ReCverin,

Thanks for your feedback! We're always open to listening to suggestions for additional features. If you don't feel comfortable posting them directly in the Community forums, please feel free to send them to us at community@godaddy.com. Take care!

Rachel

OK Rachel, let's start with something really easy and obvious like the shipping tables that were available to me when using QSC whereas the Online Store allows only one shipping cost to be configured. You guys are aware that it costs more to ship a package from Utah to the United Kingdom than it does to ship from here to say, Colorado?

Product Team
    Product Team

Hi,

On GoCentral OLS, we do offer variety of  shipping methods to suite your needs

1. Fixed price shipping at Individual product level

2. Fixed price shipping at order level, specific to country/state

3. Weight base shipping at order level

4. Realtime shipping rates from USPS or UPS

There is definitely an opportunity for us to make shipping method/rate setting simple and intuitive. We'll soon begin to work on this front. 

Meanwhile, I tried to configure the shipping situation you listed above and here's what I have. Does this capture what you wanted? If not, please share more detail.  

Thanks,

Mohan Kumaresh

Product Manager, Online storesGC - Shipping example.jpg

Thank you Mohan Kumaresh @ProdMgr_OLS  for the example. It is now apparent that I did not understand how the shipping configuration is intended to work, and that the "feature" I requested already exists. My apologies.