• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

can't edit appointments

Can't edit online appointments - the following screenshot shows what I want to edit, but can't

Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 4.31.34 pm.png

7 REPLIES 7
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: can't edit appointments

@sadler_james 

What platform are you on?  In looking at my GoCentral dashboard, the Appointments area doesn't look like that.  If you can advise what you are using, then someone using the same may be able to help. Smiley Wink

Judith
    "Worry is a misuse of imagination." ~Unknown

@Muse  MAc 10.14.5 Google Chrome

Super User I

@sadler_james 

By platform I meant which GoDaddy product -- GoCentral, older Website Builder or ?   In looking at the current GoCentral product, the appointments area doesn't look like the screen shot you provided.  If you are on an older platform, you may want to consider upgrading to the latest and greatest.

Sorry for the confusion. Smiley Wink

Judith

go central @Muse 

Super User I

@sadler_james

Hmmmm.... It could be that because my GoCentral test store is not published it doesn't show the same as your screenshot.  I did find a GoDaddy tutorial video -- but it mentions nothing about having the ability to edit established appointments.

I recommend you contact GoDaddy support for confirmation then let us know what you find out, okay? Smiley Wink

Judith

Yeah - that didn't work.

They couldn't provide an answer - I sent them screenshots via email but they couldn't help

Not a great experience and I'd love to have a website, but it's proving to be too much of a headache - I'll do something on Facebook for the moment

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @sadler_james. Thanks for posting. If you want to edit what is displayed in your screenshot, you'll want to look for Categories. From the GoCentral editor, click "Manage" next to the Appointments item. Then, on the Appointments drop-down menu at the top of the page, select Categories. That should allow you to edit the tabs that are shown in your screenshot. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.