cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

508 Resource limit is reached!

My website is showing "508 Resource limit is reached" for 3 days till now ...

The chat support is offline 😕

don't know what to do ...

I'm using WordPress 

https://behindzscene.net

What shall I do ?! I can't do upgrades ...

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Hi @topia. It looks like you may have resolved this issue already. I'm not seeing an error when I visit your site. If you did resolve the issue, please consider following up here with the steps you took to do so. Others may benefit from what you've experienced.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi @JesseW

I am also experiencing this error since Sunday.  I only have a simple website with db using bootstrap for interface. I can't log on also in cpanel but I can access file through FTP.

Any suggestion what to do?

Thanks. 

@ryansabado wrote:

Hi @JesseW

I am also experiencing this error since Sunday.  I only have a simple website with db using bootstrap for interface. I can't log on also in cpanel but I can access file through FTP.

Any suggestion what to do?

Thanks. 

Hi @ryansabado. To be honest, I've never seen this error before. Looking online, it suggests that the issue is related to server resource over-utilization. That can happen if your site (or sites) is using more RAM, CPU, or other resources. More information about cPanel resources here and here. I'm not sure why you'd be seeing that error if your site is not resource intensive. For a WordPress site, I'd suggest some type of caching plugin. For a custom-made site, I'm not sure what you would be able to do. You might want to reach out to our support team to see if there is an underlying issue with the account. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Can I have at least access the CPanel? 

@ryansabado - If you're not to access the cPanel dashboard, you may need to contact supportAs this is not a support forum, no one here in the community would have access to your account in order to try to get that fixed. Sorry Man Sad