cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a solution to map drives to shared directories in workspace storage

WebDAV will not show shared directories (FOLDERS)

Need a solution to map drives to shared directories in workspace storage.

Since desktop tools is not supported (Mine worked until this week, is there a third party app?

Does anyone know the registry key(s) where the tool stored passwords?

And FYI   WebDAV  is NOT a solution, yes it connects but it doesnt show anyting that I shared or was shared with me.

Thanks.    Perhaps a 3rd party app/solution?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Need a solution to map drives to shared directories in workspace storage

Hello @networkingman and thanks for reaching out to the GoDaddy community. 

I think WebDav is the only way to go unless you just show Public link to the folder. 

There is probably third-party applications you could use, but I don't know if they will be able to create a mapped network drive though. 

I'll keep looking around. I'm assuming you on Windows 10? 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Re: Need a solution to map drives to shared directories in workspace storage

@davisdre317 The system made me create a new user ID. anyway, WebDav Doesn't show any shared items.  GoDaddy support doesn't think it matters who has access, any shared items will not show up with WebDav.  Desktop Tools were working until last week.  I have been looking but haven't found a solution yet.  Thanks