cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slowness

I see from some of the other messages that I am not the only one with similar issues but it is getting to the point that I may need to look elsewhere. This seems to relate to db issues and I am continuously seeing ..

PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full. in lock_may_be_available

.. errors on my sites... any that use databases such as WordPress or Drupal including plesk so the console is down.

A call to support basically said there was nothing they could do to fix the problem and that they did not have much more access than I did which was somewhat a disheartening response.  The response was to simply wait and it will clear itself as ports are opened on the server.

I am hoping that the godaddy team is looking into this, possibly their db servers are having issues but I cannot imagine that there are not more people having the same problem.  I really do not want to post the IP of my db server here since it could just make the problem worse.

I am getting unhappier by the day. 😉

2 REPLIES 2

Al db connected sites are down again today including plesk.

It looks like this is falling on deaf ears.  Since they no longer have a ticketing system I am pretty much out of optionson getting this resolved.

Hi @webmetoo

The intermittent DB issue on Wednesday was resolved later that morning. Other issues for Plesk today were resolved just before noon. If you are still experiencing problems on your individual Plesk plan, we would recommend calling our hosting team directly at 480-463-8824 or at any of the numbers in the signature below. They are always available to you 24/7 to help you out.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support