cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Adding landing page to parked site

Hi

I'm hoping to add a simple landing page to my parked site - so the site does not have any hosting currently. Is this possible ? and can you share how ? I understood godaddy offered this service free but maybe not ?

Any help be really appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@Brentino 

In order to have a custom landing page, you must have hosting or a landing page service to host the landing page you wish to create

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User IV

@Brentino 

In order to have a custom landing page, you must have hosting or a landing page service to host the landing page you wish to create

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

View solution in original post

Thanks for your reply, however I spoke to support and found I had some free Instant Pages, which basically are a landing page. These can be attached to one of your domain names and then customised a little using the built in Go Daddy Instant Page builder. So yes I was able to attach one of these and create a basic message on the page without the need for hosting which was great.

@Brentino 

Great that you were able to do that. 

1) An InstantPage is a type of hosting

2) Double check your renewals - some of the "free" products which come with other products are for a certain period - other are free forever -so just be aware of that

Good tip, thankyou! Will check and keep an eye on how long they're free for...

Thanks again