cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

DKIM on CPanel

We are having issues trying to setup a DKIM record. We use cPanel for email. I know cPanel has a way to setup using the button (not sure on wording there) "Email Authentication" but this is not available on cPanel at GoDaddy. It was at previous host.

Can anyone help with directions on how to add this record? GoDaddy support say it is not possible but from what I see in other articles it has been done.

Thanks!

Side note - when I told them my business emails are going to clients spam and we may have to switch hosts because we will lose clients if they have to constantly check their spam. Response was "if I have to leave then I have to"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@mwittman 

I just checked on a cPanel I have and saw the same thing - I also have a VPS as well, and it’s not there either, but that is because I have it disabled as I’m not hosting email on the server - as this is something server wide not just account level - the solution with GoDaddy is you would have to move to a VPS server based on what I’ve found that would be your solution

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@mwittman 

What is your domain name??

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

One of them is TrendMax.ca

@mwittman 

I just checked on a cPanel I have and saw the same thing - I also have a VPS as well, and it’s not there either, but that is because I have it disabled as I’m not hosting email on the server - as this is something server wide not just account level - the solution with GoDaddy is you would have to move to a VPS server based on what I’ve found that would be your solution

View solution in original post