Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Recently bought new domain not showing DNS TXT record of this domain

Recently bought new domain not showing DNS TXT record of this domain 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @AbidAli,

Welcome to the Community!

If you are using GoDaddy nameservers, you will be able to see all your DNS records by going to the Domain Manager. When you see the domain there, click on the dots the the right of the domain and choose Manage DNS. 

If you are using third-party nameservers, you will need to go to that provider to view the TXT and other zone files on the domain. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User IV

@AbidAli 

Can you confirm what your domain is and what record you are looking to add to it

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi @AbidAli,

Welcome to the Community!

If you are using GoDaddy nameservers, you will be able to see all your DNS records by going to the Domain Manager. When you see the domain there, click on the dots the the right of the domain and choose Manage DNS. 

If you are using third-party nameservers, you will need to go to that provider to view the TXT and other zone files on the domain. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post