I am creating this post because I spent a whole morning searching through posts and speaking to GoDaddy twice and was told to contact Microsoft. Grrr!!
However, I have found the solution to adding Visio plan to your GoDaddy Office Account. You should be able to solve this yourself.
1. Purchase Visio Plan directly from Microsoft.
2. Once you receive confirmation of purchase from Microsoft you will need to activate the license using the license feature in your Azure Active Directory. To do this follow these steps.
3. Login to your Azure Tenant. - https://portal.azure.com/
4. Go to the License menu item in the Azure Active Directory
5. Go to All Products. You should see the Visio Plan on the list of products. The license should be available but NOT assigned. Select the plan then assign it to the user you want.
6. The end result should look like this.
If anyone from GoDaddy support reads this please update your support documentation to these procedures.
Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution