cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Adding Visio Plan to your GoDaddy Office 365 Account

I am creating this post because I spent a whole morning searching through posts and speaking to GoDaddy twice and was told to contact Microsoft. Grrr!!

However, I have found the solution to adding Visio plan to your GoDaddy Office Account. You should be able to solve this yourself.

1. Purchase Visio Plan directly from Microsoft.

2. Once you receive confirmation of purchase from Microsoft you will need to activate the license using the license feature in your Azure Active Directory. To do this follow these steps.

3. Login to your Azure Tenant. - https://portal.azure.com/

4. Go to the License menu item in the Azure Active Directory

Annotation 2020-03-02 114955.png

5. Go to All Products. You should see the Visio Plan on the list of products. The license should be available but NOT assigned. Select the plan then assign it to the user you want.

6. The end result should look like this.

Annotation 2020-03-02 115330.png

Happy Visioing.

If anyone from GoDaddy support reads this please update your support documentation to these procedures.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Adding Visio Plan to your GoDaddy Office 365 Account

@Dlutchy 

Awesome guide!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted

Re: Adding Visio Plan to your GoDaddy Office 365 Account

Thanks so much for this , i'd never have thought to have a look in azure