cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Re-Login or Re-validation needed on Android Device

When I'm checking my email on my android device (through the Outlook app) it asks me to re-login several times a day. Is there a domain setting or something that I can do so that I don't have to do this constantly?  I have the Office 365 Business account.  Besides just annoying and time consuming, I worry that I'm going to be missing emails when it's waiting to be logged back in again (and I don't know it needs it until I open the app manually). 

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @Jaoteay, thanks for posting.

I couldn't say what might be causing this behavior with the Outlook App. You may want to try uninstallating/reinstalling the app or removing then re-adding the email account.

Perhaps another user has encountered this error and will be able to offer some advice.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

I am having the same issue. It seems to be every 8-12 hours. I have duplicated this on the Outlook and Nine mail apps, leading me to believe there is some kind of reauth required only on mobile devices. This is highly inconvenient, please provide guidance.

It's not just mobile devices.  It is ALL devices, and enough to make me want to flip Go-**bleep**yourself-Daddy the bird and walk away to freaking "Go-sellyourinfotoeveryone-ogle".

Why can Go Daddy or Microsoft not figure this out? Uninstall/reinstall don't work... 

New

I have the same problem. Using the Outlook app on LG G3 for Office 365 email, calendar and contacts. I have to log in repeatedly throughout the day at the GoDaddy splash page to access email through the app.

Not only that - login always requires entering my password at least twice. Even when I am absolutely sure the password is accurate, the GoDaddy login page requires entering the password at least twice.

Very frustrating.

I'll probably uninstall the Outlook app and use something else.

@Jaoteay wrote:

When I'm checking my email on my android device (through the Outlook app) it asks me to re-login several times a day. Is there a domain setting or something that I can do so that I don't have to do this constantly?  I have the Office 365 Business account.  Besides just annoying and time consuming, I worry that I'm going to be missing emails when it's waiting to be logged back in again (and I don't know it needs it until I open the app manually). 

Same problem here on multiple devices: Samsung S6 Active, HTC and Motorola.

I am having the exact same issue on both my IPad and IPhone. Anyone fix this issue? It's making me want to use apple software because I can't easily check calendar or email

I am having the same issue.  It occurs on multiple android devices, phones and tablets. In my opinion this is a configuration issue that GoDaddy refuses to acknowledge or fix. 

New

I have the same issue on my PC too, I have to log in twice several times a day, it's ridiculous.  I will not be renewing my GoDaddy email as a result, it's easier to just use gmail.

There are now multiple threads on this issue across the GoDaddy community forums.   GoDaddy should address this issue, but enough people need to escalate the issue to GoDaddy tech support to help GoDaddy identify this as a priority issue.   Use the link to this thread and the two other threads I will post here in chat sessions with GoDaddy's tech support to force them to acknowledge (and hopefully eventually fix) this issue.  Trying to go one-on-one with GoDaddy's technical support on this issue is hopeless in my experience.

Other links for reference:

https://www.godaddy.https://www.godaddy.com/community/Office-365-From-GoDaddy/OneDrive-Daily-Login/m...

https://www.godaddy.com/community/Office-365-From-GoDaddy/OneDrive-Daily-Login/m-p/45792/highlight/f...

"Daily" would be an improvement.  Try every freaking hour.  This is complete edited.