cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails can not send or receive

When I try to send email to myEmail@myDomain.com, it give me this message

VE1EUR03FT041.mail.protection.outlook.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:
myemail@@ydomai.com
Your message was rejected by the recipient's domain because the recipient's email address isn't listed in the domain's directory. It might be misspelled or it might not exist. Try to fix the problem by doing one or more of the following:
  • Send the message again - delete and retype the address before resending. If your email program automatically suggests an address to use, don't select it - type the complete email address.
  • Clear the recipient Auto-Complete List in your email program by following the steps in this article. Then resend the message.
For Email Administrators
Directory based edge blocking is enabled for the recipient's organization and the recipient wasn't found in their directory. If the sender is using the correct address but continues to experience the problem, contact the recipient's email admin and tell them about the problem. To fix this they should resynchronize their on-premises and cloud directories.

I don't find a live chat, and I can't make an international call, this gonna cost me a lot, cuz I am now outside USA and I Urgently need those emails to work

1 REPLY 1
Helper I

Sorry I cant solve your problem but I know exactly how you feel about the support issues.

Chat is on so seldom and the international calls cost a fortune.

Some of the Call Centre Operators will give you their personal email address if you ask nicely (but only for that particular issue)

Good luck

Alan

PS See my posting on Email migration problems MX Errors. Maybe that will help