cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Need to know how to combine two domain emails into one open Outlook application

I have just registered two of my domain names for outlook email through GoDaddy. One on the essentials plan and one on the next upgrade. I am trying to get them to both appear in my Outlook application at the same time, or at least clicking with one click from one email address to the other. Is this possible? I have both email addresses routed and appearing in Outlook but I have to log out of one and log back in to the other to see them. I would love it if this were simpler than logging out and logging back in.  It's so easy on my iPhone but not so easy on my PC. 

Please help. Thank you in advance, Ronne 

1 REPLY 1
New
Solution

Re: Need to know how to combine two domain emails into one open Outlook application

Actually I just solved it. I needed to restart the computer, restart outlook then add the additional email address to my Microsoft exchange add account area. I tried that last night before restarting and it didn't take. Today after a restart it worked perfectly. Just hit add account and then it let me add the second account to the same outlook window. Thanks for letting me work it out here 🙂