cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Receive emails but can't send emails due to output connectivity issue

I have been having an issue trying to send emails on Outlook. It has been working fine until last week but suddenly it has been constantly asking for password every time I try to send an email. I have asked support twice and they said that it was a problem with the program. But I saw other posts on this forum regarding this issue. I have tried various methods such as:

1) inputting different output ports

2) deleting and reinstalling outlook

3) Deleting credentials on my computer

4) installing a different program(thunderbird)

Every single time the same problems occur. 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Receive emails but can't send emails due to output connectivity issue

Hi, @sylee. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! That definitely sounds like a frustrating situation. Login issues with email clients are often hard to troubleshoot because 3rd party systems can vary greatly. Issues can range from something as simple as a password to something as complex as firewall settings. One thing I'd suggest trying is logging into the account using a client on a different computer and network. If it still happens there, then it seems possible that it would be something on this end. In that case, you may want to bring this new information to our support team so they can take another look at the situation.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Re: Receive emails but can't send emails due to output connectivity issue

Hello Jesse,

Thank you for your reply. Our office have 7 computers using that email account and none of those computers can send emails through outlook. I called Godaddy again and it seemed that they have no solution other than to contact our internet service provider. I talked to my internet provider and they also are telling me that everything is fine on their end. I've been checking the forum these past 2 weeks and it seems like a lot of people are having problems with their emails as well.