cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought 10 SSL certificates, but getting "You do not have an available product" with 2nd one

Bought 10 SSL certificates, but getting "You do not have an available product" with 2nd one

When I did the CSR for the first domain it went through just fine, but when I tried the next one I got the error..

What to do?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Bought 10 SSL certificates, but getting "You do not have an available product" with 2n

Hi @Biskoppen. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! Did you purchase 10 individual SSL Certificates or one UCC certificate that covers 10 domains? If it's the latter, you need to generate a CSR for all 10 domains at once. You also need to add the domains to the UCC as subject alternate names. If you did purchase 10 SSL Certificates, then you may want to connect with our support team so they can see what's going on. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Bought 10 SSL certificates, but getting "You do not have an available product" with 2n

Hi,

I bought a "Deluxe (OV) SAN SSL Up to 5" and I get the above error when trying to activate the 2nd domain (not hosted with GoDaddy) with CSR.

My first activation is for a domain hosted at GoDaddy.

My other website are not ready at the moment.  I just need to register for a 2nd website.

Please advice.

Many thanks.