cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Google Ranking

Google Ranking

My website has been uploaded for two months, but the website has not come to Google results yet, please tell us any useful tricks, thank you

www.rajsonsdesigns.com

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Google Ranking

@rajsons 

It's a common misconception that Google just scans your site and you automagically show up in searches. This is not quite the case, especially with a WordPress website.

Site rankings are made due to a variety of different variables. There's a lot you have to do on your end as well. If you haven't submitted a site map to Google, for example, you'll want to do that. You'll also want to make sure your pages are all SEO ready as well, with proper keywords and meta-descriptions.

There are some great plugins out there that can help with this. Some are free and some are paid. Do a bit of research and find the right one. That should help you tremendously.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Super User III Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Google Ranking

In addition I often recommend to get a free Google Webmaster Tools account so you can check exactly how Google sees your website.

https://www.google.com/webmasters