• GoDaddy Community
  • VPS & Dedicated Servers
  • VPS & Dedicated Servers

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

NAudio NoDriver calling acmFormatSuggest

Using ASP.Net and c#, I'm trying to manipulate MP3 files in my sight. In my dev machine everything works fine but once I uploaded to my delux webhosting with GoDaddy I get the following error:

NoDriver calling acmFormatSuggest

I found articles related to this online but I don't seem to be able to find the right solution. E.g. http://mark-dot-net.blogspot.com/2014/04/nodriver-calling-acmformatsuggest.html

Trying option 2 above gives me the following error:

Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {BBEEA841-0A63-4F52-A7AB-A9B3A84ED38A} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).

Stack Trace: at NAudio.Dmo.WindowsMediaMp3Decoder..ctor() at NAudio.FileFormats.Mp3.DmoMp3FrameDecompressor..ctor(WaveFormat sourceFormat) at AudioProcessing.AudioMusic.<>c.b__26_0(WaveFormat wave) at NAudio.Wave.Mp3FileReader..ctor(Stream inputStream, FrameDecompressorBuilder frameDecompressorBuilder, Boolean ownInputStream) at NAudio.Wave.Mp3FileReader..ctor(String mp3FileName, FrameDecompressorBuilder frameDecompressorBuilder) at AudioProcessing.AudioMusic.CreateThumbnail(Stream stream, String fileName, String fileExtension) at AudioProcessing.AudioMusic.SaveFile(UploadedFile uploadedFile, HttpServerUtility server

Any suggestions?

0 REPLIES 0