cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

AB the reseller hosting SETUP freezed at %40

Hello,

I really need your kind help to solve the SETUP problems that happened many time and I spend money on international phone call to support that cost me almost more than the hosting cost.

Please solve the setup that freezes at when reaching the %40 and not complete afterward.

Your kind help will be highly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @khalifi01. Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your hosting set up. In a situation like this, you'll need to continue working with our support team. The members of this Community are volunteers and wouldn't be able to assist with something that's account specific like this. 

If you need to speak with support and don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. We're constantly increasing when and where the chat team is available, but it's easiest to get to on the United States - English version of our website.  You can do so by visiting this page. If you have trouble seeing the chat button load, please try using a chrome incognito or FireFox private browsing window. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi @khalifi01. Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your hosting set up. In a situation like this, you'll need to continue working with our support team. The members of this Community are volunteers and wouldn't be able to assist with something that's account specific like this. 

If you need to speak with support and don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. We're constantly increasing when and where the chat team is available, but it's easiest to get to on the United States - English version of our website.  You can do so by visiting this page. If you have trouble seeing the chat button load, please try using a chrome incognito or FireFox private browsing window. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Thank you