cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Cpanel Linux Hosting stuck on install

Hello,

A few days ago I wanted to get to work on my new website and bought deluxe hosting. When it attempted to set up the Cpanel, it said "updating account, this can take up to two minutes". Well, it's been a few days. I also work for a living so when I leave for work, chat support is offline and when I come home... yep, chat support is offline. What can I do? Is there a way to re-start the Cpanel set up? As far as I can see, it's a very simple limited interface with no options but to wait. This is my first time using godaddy hosting... any suggestions?

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Cpanel Linux Hosting stuck on install

Hello  bitsofearth,

Sorry to hear about the issue with the hosting setup.  Please contact our 24/7 hosting support line so that our representitives may review to see if there was an event that did not process properly upon setup. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Wishes!

-Techfly

New

What was the solution?

Good question.  I've run into a similar problem.  Cpanel seems to require a new Wordpress setup.  Is that normal even if you don't in tend to have a Wordpress website?

Employee
Employee

To reset your cPanel go to My Products>Web hosting and Manage>cPanel Settings> 3rd tab Reset Account.

You can try it again with a valid domain.

am Re: Cpanel Linux Hosting stuck on install

I am facing the same problem while installing cpanel it stucks and not installing.

Please tell me the solution.