Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
Richards
Novice

How can I update my cPanel version?

Good Morning,

How can I update from my current cPanel "Hosting Clásico Avanzado Linux" to "Hosting Avanzado con cPanel para Linux"?

In my "Hosting Clásico Avanzado Linux" I have PHP version 5.3 and I need PHP version 7.0

Thank you.

-----

Buenos días,

¿cómo puedo pasar de mi actual cPanel "Hosting Clásico Avanzado Linux" al "Hosting Avanzado con cPanel para Linux"?

En mi "Hosting Clásico Avanzado Linux" tengo la versión de PHP 5.3 y yo necesito la versión PHP 7.0

Muchas gracias.
3 REPLIES
Budster
Experienced
Solution

Re: How can I update my cPanel version?

Go to the cPanel Hosting control panel (cPanel - Main tab).  Scroll down to the Software section and click on "Select PHP Version".  Select the PHP version you need in the drop-down box and click the "Set as current" button.

Vaya al panel de control de cPanel Hosting (cPanel - pestaña Principal). Desplácese hasta la sección Software y haga clic en "Seleccionar versión PHP". Seleccione la versión de PHP que necesita en el cuadro desplegable y haga clic en el botón "Establecer como actual".

prabhatnlh
Novice

To select php version ,the dropdown is not working..?

Budster
Experienced

Dropdown box works for me.  May want to check with GoDaddy Technical Support to verify which PHP modules are available to your account.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/view-or-change-your-php-version-in-cpanel-hosting-16090