cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How to upload entire website backup of 472 MB in cPanel?

Hi there, I previously hosted my website using Managed Wordpress but recently I discontinued with it and upgraded to Economy Linux Web Hosting with cPanel. I took a backup of my entire website which was of 472 MB and then I deleted the domain name from Managed Wordpress and added it to cPanel. After setting up the Wordpress I installed few plug-ins to upload the back up but the maximum file size was 32 MB. How do I upload a backup with the file size of 472 MB using cPanel. Please do guide me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Sidhanth5172 

You can solve it very easily if you upload the backup file via FTP in [WordPress]/wp-content/ai1wm-backups directory and then go to WP Admin => All in One WP Migration => Backups page and click on the backup to restore.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@Sidhanth5172 

A couple of questions to help get you going

1) How did you download the backup - Plugin / GoDaddy Interface / Some other way

2) Does your backup include the database

3) What format is your backup file (zip or something else???)

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

I created the backup using All In One WP - Import.
It includes my entire website (Posts, Plug-In, Media, etc etc)
It is a wpress file.

@Sidhanth5172 

You can solve it very easily if you upload the backup file via FTP in [WordPress]/wp-content/ai1wm-backups directory and then go to WP Admin => All in One WP Migration => Backups page and click on the backup to restore.

View solution in original post