cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have lost my all web mail data.

Today i have got very bad experience from Go Daddy service. The thing is happened, i have lost my all WEB MAIL DATA because of GoDaddy and they are also not providing any solution on it. I have been waiting since yesterday to get update on it but the team of GoDaddy is so irresponsible they didn't gave me any solution on it. When i am trying to connect with customer care they putting my call on hold and disconnect. I am using GoDaddy since from last 4 to 5 years and never ever happen like this. Now i have to take serious action on it and going to shift another Hosting Services. If this kind of issue i have to face then i am afraid to use GoDaddy Platform. Also we raised this issue on social media to exposed all these things with the attachment of "Call Recordings" and other stuff.

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@Paragpatil 

We are end users like you and in a case like this all we can really do is listen and try to understand your frustration.

Just out of curiosity. You mentioned you lost your webmail data, was this on the GoDaddy Free WorkSpace email which was discontinued or was this mail hosted on a server itself?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community