cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with website building in C

I volunteered to help get the town website get recent information on it.  I assumed it would just involve loading new data.  Actually the site was built in C and i am lost.  How do I start over.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User IV

@shouldhavesaidn 

What is the town domain?? Depending on what they have on it (interactive features) that maybe the reason for the custom coding. If they are open to changing systems - WordPress would make sense - also be aware of ADA compliance issues 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager

Hey @shouldhavesaidn. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! This is a great place to look for advice. If you can provide more information as @PL281 mentioned, I'm sure that would help others point you in the right direction. Good luck!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.