cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

a blank page where my website used to be

I'm hosting 7 websites with GoDaddy and I visit them everyday.  When I tried to visit Pages By Deanna yesterday, I found nothing but a blank page.  My other websites work so I do not know what happened to Pages By Deanna.  Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

@deannaj 

I'm assuming you're running the site on WordPress? If so, try the Debug option to see if it's a conflict with plugins/themes.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Same for me.  I checked all my subs, everything is paid till November 2020.  I don't  know  how to fix this.

Super User II

@deannaj 

I'm assuming you're running the site on WordPress? If so, try the Debug option to see if it's a conflict with plugins/themes.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

No, I'm using GoDaddy's templates

Hi @Carzands

Welcome to the Community!

Please reply with your domain name and confirm the type of hosting you're using. Then our Community members can take a look and see what might be wrong. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

After enabling the debug mode, I renamed the mu-plugins folder and Pages By Deanna is working again.  I do not know what the long term effects are from renaming the folder though. 🤔