Advanced Email Security
Protect your email and go about your business.
Get affordable, best-in-class email security.
90% of all online threats originate through email attachments* — and small businesses like yours are increasingly becoming the target. For as little as ₨699 per month, GoDaddy’s Advanced Email Security protects every email you send or receive from these data and security breaches.
On sale - Save 25%
₨1,308 /mo when you renew4
On sale - Save 21%
₨1,908/mo when you renew4
On sale - Save 13%
₨2,598/mo when you renew4
On sale - Save 30%
₨2,598/mo when you renew4
Send secure email.
- On-demand and policy-based encryption reduces data loss by auto-encrypting your outbound emails.
- Outbound filtering protects your reputation by blocking outbound spam, viruses and malicious links from reaching your customers’ inbox.
- Advanced content filtering can alert you and/or prevent sensitive information from leaving your business.
Receive secure email.
- Powerful anti-virus protection blocks all known viruses before they reach your network.
- Targeted attack defense prevents accidental downloading of infected attachments.
- URL-targeted attack defense prevents phishing scams that contain malicious links.
- Plus, you get proactive tools like on-demand content filtering to enforce email communication policies, disaster recovery to maintain access to email during downtime and zero hour protection against new virus variant releases.
Is there a size limit to an encrypted email?
Is there an outbound sending limit?
Can I use this service in a country outside of the U.S.?
Is this PCI compliant, or will it help me become PCI compliant?
Can I add it to just one mailbox?
Can I use my smartphone or tablet to send encrypted emails?
If I'm a healthcare provider, will using encryption help me achieve certain HIPAA compliance requirements?
* Source: Verizon DBIR
1 Business Premium and Advanced Security plans include latest versions of Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, and Skype for Business on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user. Access and Publisher are available on Windows PC only. Cannot be used across devices. Skype for Business is not yet available for Mac. Lync for Mac 2011 is the latest version. Lync for Mac is compatible with Skype for Business Server and Skype for Business Online. Includes automatic updates and upgrades so you always have the newest versions of these tools.
4 Sale prices for plans valid for the initial purchase term only. Monthly price offers may require annual or multi-year purchase paid in advance. Product renewal pricing subject to change. In addition, sale prices are only valid for the total number of users included in the initial purchase. Prices for additional users after initial purchase may vary. To add additional users after initial purchase, click here.
Products will automatically renew until cancelled.
You may turn off the auto-renewal feature by visiting your GoDaddy account.