About .pw Domains
Radix is the sponsor and CentralNic is our backend provider for the country-code top-level domain name (ccTLD) .pw extension that represents Palau, but it also stands for "professional web" and can serve as an online identity for professionals.
Who can register .pw domains?
Anyone can register .pw domain names.
When registering a .pw domain, you must follow specific requirements.
- Must use: 3 - 63 characters
- Can use: Letters (a-z characters), numbers (0-9) and hyphens (except in the 3rd or 4th characters of the domain name)
- Cannot use: Special characters (e.g., & and #)
- IDNs: Supported
- Registration length: 1-10 years
- Renewal length: 1-10 years
- If you have auto-renew enabled, we’ll attempt to charge the associated payment method and renew your .pw domain on its expiration date.
- If auto-renew fails or isn't enabled at all, we’ll park your .pw domain. A parked domain will display a temporary web page when the domain name is entered in a web browser.
- If the domain isn't manually renewed within 40 days following expiration, we cancel it and remove it from your account.
- Backorders: Not supported
- Transfers to GoDaddy: Supported
- Transfers away from GoDaddy: Supported
- Transfer Lock: Supported
- Transfers to another GoDaddy account: Supported
- Basic privacy protection: Supported
- Protection plan upgrades: Supported
- CashParking: Not Supported
- Contact updates: Supported
For details on refunds, see our refund policy. Most domains will follow the Standard Refund Terms, but certain domains may have exceptions or may not be refundable at all. Review the information under Products with Special Refund Terms > Domain Name Registrations/Renewals and Products Not Eligible for Refunds.
- Must use: 2-13 nameservers
- Can use: DNSSEC, IPv4, IPV6
- Cannot use: Vanity nameservers
- Want to register a .pw domain? Search for your domain today.
- Check out our most common domain articles to get started with your .pw domain.