Add a new bookable resource
Add a new Bookings resource that can be used on any bookable products.
Required: WooCommerce Bookings is a premium WooCommerce extension included with WordPress Ecommerce Hosting or as a standalone purchase.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Navigate to Bookings > Resources.
- Select the Add Resource button at the top of the page.
- On the Add New Resource page, enter a resource name. Use only unique resource names to make managing resources easier as your shop grows.
- Enter the Available Quantity. This is the quantity of the resource available.
- Optionally, Add Range if the resource has any restrictions on store availability.
- Click Publish to make the resource available to bookable products.
- Add a bookable product
- Edit Bookings
- Create a Manual Booking
- Configure Store Availability Rules for WooCommerce Bookings