Add cookie & tracking alert to my website
Like most website building tools, New Website Builder uses “cookies,” small data files, to track visitors' movements across a site. Under the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation, websites are now required to give visitors from all EU countries the option of accepting the placement of data files in their browsers or leaving your site.
Adding a Cookies & Tracking section gives your visitors a way to do exactly that.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site. (If you're using the New Website Builder Online Store, click Manage Store, then Website in the top green bar.)
- Click the Site Settings panel.
- Click the Cookies & Tracking panel.
- When you're ready, click Publish.