Add drop-down menu for my website
Drop-down menus in your website's navigation bar are a great way to group pages and help visitors discover them — without having to click their way to each one. It also helps keep your navigation bar more compact.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Add a drop-down menu (like adding a new page).
- In a browser, select Add Page in the Site Navigation menu as if you were adding a new page. Then select Dropdown menu.
- In the mobile app, select Pages then Add. Then select Dropdown menu.
Note: When reordering pages, if you want to add items to an empty drop-down menu, then change the empty drop-down menu's page settings and select Menu Settings.
- At any time, you can add a page or private page to your website, change a page’s name and settings or reorder your pages in the navigation.
- Read more about customizing content in the Get Online guide to setting up your website.