Add marketing email subscribers
Once you've customized your email marketing subscription form and created a marketing email, you'll want to add subscribers. You also can create lists of email addresses to use for specific mailings.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- From your dashboard, select Marketing > Subscribers. (Your Subscribers might also be under Connections.)
- Check that your Subscribers tab is active, then select Import.
- In the window that appears, pick which works best for you: add an individual, add multiple people at once, or import from a file. Follow the prompts.