Add menu or price list
The menu/price list template enables you to display details and prices for a variety of products or services. Examples: brunch entrées, travel packages with destination highlights and costs, or even sports events with start times and entry fees.This video is part of the How-To series for Adding Advanced Functionality in Website Builder
- Go to your GoDaddy
Menu/Price List panel fields and buttons
- Title: Enter a title that briefly describes your menu or price list.
- Add Category: Click the button to create more categories, one at a time.
- First/Second Category: Click each button to change the category's name and description line. (Delete the placeholder text if you don't want a description line to appear.)
- Footnote: Enter a footnote, which can be anything you like, such as a restaurant's tipping policy or price list surcharges. (Delete the placeholder text if you don't want a footnote to appear.)
- Delete Category: Click the button near the bottom of the panel to remove a selected category.
- Customize the text to link to another page, URL, phone number or email. If you have a Commerce plan, you may also link to a product category (compare plans and pricing ).
- Other restaurant-related sections you can add are Restaurant Online Ordering, powered by ChowNow, and Reservations with OpenTable.