Add my Professional Email to Outlook on iPhone or iPad
Step 5 of the Set up my Professional Email series.
Add your Professional Email account to Outlook for iOS. Then you can send and receive business emails from your iPhone or iPad.
- Open Outlook. (Don't have the app? Download it at the iTunes App Store. Open the App, and then go to step 4.)
- In the upper-left corner, tap the Menu, and then tap Settings.
- Tap Add Mail Account > Add Email Account.
- Enter your Professional Email address and tap Add Account.
- Enter your:
- Password: Professional Email password.
- Display Name: Full name or business name.
- Description: Up to you (optional field).
- Tap Sign In. If you're a new user, you might need to answer a few additional prompts. Outlook for iPhone will auto-discover your email account settings and load your inbox.
- If you don't see any emails in your Inbox, try toggling to Other. Or, if you have more than one email account on Outlook, use the Inbox icons to switch between accounts.
- To confirm your email is working properly, send yourself a test email.
If Outlook can't auto-discover your email account, toggle Advanced settings to review and edit your port and server settings. Then, tap Sign In.
A) IMAP Incoming Mail Server: imap.secureserver.net:993
B) IMAP Password: Workspace email password
C) SMTP Outgoing Mail Server: smtpout.secureserver.net:465 (try port 587 as an alternative)
D) SMTP Password: Workspace email password