Add my Professional Email to Thunderbird
Step 5 of the Set up my Professional Email series.
Add your Professional Email account to Thunderbird for Mac or Windows PC. Then you can send and receive business emails from your computer.
- Open Thunderbird. Under Set up an account select Email.
- Enter Your name, Email address and Password.
- Select Continue.
- Select IMAP (remote folders) and Done. (Or, you can configure your email using POP3.)
If Thunderbird can't find your email account, select Manual config. Review your server and port settings:
- Server hostname (incoming): imap.secureserver.net
- Port (incoming): 993 (SSL/TLS)
- Server hostname (outgoing): smtpout.secureserver.net
- Port (outgoing): 465 (SSL/TLS) or 587 (SSL/TLS)