Add or replace photo
Good photos on your website grab visitors' attention and encourage them to explore your content. There's no limit on the image's file size but it must be formatted as a .png or .jpeg/.jpg file.
These steps can be used to add a photo or replace an existing one. If you want to use a solid color for your first section instead, see Replace cover photo with solid color.
- Click Edit.
- Click any section other than the Contact Us or footer sections.
- If you click the first section (the header), click Cover Image in the Header panel.
- For other sections containing photos, click on the photo you want to replace.
- Use the right panel to:
- Add a new photo by clicking the My Images panel, click the Add button, and navigate to the photo you want to use. (To add multiple images at a time, just tap each one (mobile phone/tablet) or click each one while pressing Ctrl/Command (desktop computer).
- Replace a photo with one you've already uploaded by clicking it in the My Images photo grid.
You also can click Stock Images below the My Images button to select a royalty free photo. See Choose stock photo.
- Click the left-pointing arrow to return to the image-editing panel, which you can use to crop or rotate a photo. See Edit photo.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, buy a new domain or use another of your domains.
- When you're done, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).