Add subdomain to Managed WordPress
You can add domains or sub-domains to your Managed WordPress account through your control panel.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- From the Managed WordPress section select Manage for the site you want to use.
- In this control panel, open the Settings tab at the top.
- In the Domains section, select Attach Domain.
- From the pull-down menu, select Add an external domain or subdomain or select a specific domain within your account.
- Select Attach to complete the process.
Note: If you're using subdomains, you'll need to also add them in the domain controls for the primary domain. What is a subdomain?.
- You can find information on setting up and using WordPress Multisite network in the Multisite Support Documentation.
- If you plan to add an SSL Certificate to your WordPress multisite, you'll need a Wildcard SSL. What is a Wildcard SSL certificate?