Adding a Roaming Time Zone for Calendar Events in Apple Devices
You can configure your Apple® device to accurately display calendar events based on the time zone you're in.
To Add a Roaming Time Zone to Your Calendar in Your Apple Device
- On your Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Scroll to Calendars, and then tap Time Zone Support.
- Turn Time Zone Support to OFF.
- Your Calendar now displays events in your current time zone.
Note: Time Zone Support keeps your Calendar events in the time zone set for your device. When it's turned off, your events display in the time zone of your current location.